Thursday, September 17, 2020

Crossing the 5000 mark!

 



Crossing the 5000 mark I am filled with joy.  Well who does not like to achieve milestones and I am inexplicably excited perhaps because this is the first milestone I have reached!  You might be thinking what this 5000 figure stands for?  Actually it is the figure I have crossed with regards to the page views of this blog.  I am really humbled that there are people who are interested in what I am doing.

Not that I don't know that there are many more people out there who login just to see what all nonsense I get the time to create - after all the online classes, online assessment, online grading, google sheet data filing (which rains like cats and dogs these days on my muddled head).  ๐Ÿ˜ In fact that is why I have not been able to add anything to the posts for a long time because adding what matters most for my students has become a priority now.

What started as a simple desire to celebrate Reading Week in a befitting manner (like all other schools were doing)  catapulted itself into an idea of creating something for my students (Actually it is more for myself - all the PPTs that are asked for during inspections... done once and for all๐Ÿ˜Œ).  

Also yesterday after exactly three months of work I have been able to put all the PPTs for class XII syllabus on this blog and I just hope that my students will get the advantage of studying anytime anywhere with regards to English through this small effort of mine.  

The credit for this goes to my insanely supportive friend Vandana, who introduced me to this world and who also kept awake with me tirelessly on many a nights helping me do things which I hitherto never knew.   Also, whoever invented the video call option be blessed because Vandana and I spent at least a fortnight on video calls for as long as five hours or six ( that too in the dead of the night) to put some sense into my dummy brain about how to manage things on the blog - right from creating a library to adding gadgets and having a picture scroll.  

Also, my dear colleague - Sushma Ma'am - she has been a darling, giving in to my stubborn late night demands of going through the PPTs I uploaded in the silence of the night for corrections and suggestions.

This is for you my dear friends....But that is not all..... I am going to cling onto you ever more in the quest for learning new things.

Hope we get to the 10,000 mark soon!



1 comment:

  1. Congratulations ! for crossing the 5000 mark.When the intention is good the result is always positive.
    All the Support and Best wishes for future endeavors.

    ReplyDelete

STUDY MATERIAL -XII (2024 -25)

  STUDY MATERIAL - XII (2024-25) STUDY MATERIAL - XII (2023 -24)