Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Magazine 2021

 







School Magazine mirrors the creativity, perceptions and aspirations of the budding minds being readied in schools. This is the most suitable tool to help students unfold and unravel their talents and discover their potential while the teacher sits back and simply guides them, all the while rejoicing at the accomplishments of his students.  

As CCA I/C and Publication I/C of my Vidyalaya I am glad to share with you the contributions and compositions of the students of KV Yol Cantt.  

Happy Reading!


1 comment:

  1. Got a message from honourable principal sir and chairman sir.
    I learnt a lot of new things from the magazine. This magazine is full of amazing poems, new words, experiences shared by my respected english teacher Miss Jyoti Sharma and my dear friends. Learnt new things from Hindi and German section.
    I appreciate mam's hardwork to create this amazing blog and magazine.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

STUDY MATERIAL -XII (2024 -25)

  STUDY MATERIAL - XII (2024-25) STUDY MATERIAL - XII (2023 -24)